Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day!


I had the best Mother's Day!  I started the morning out with my tutoring job, then met Erich and the girls for some shopping.  We ended up going to Kirkland to enjoy the sunshine and had lunch on the steps near the water.  
After eating Emi and Kenzi had to dip their toes in the water.  
Mommy and her girls!

After our adventures in Kirkland we headed to Coulon Park.  Kenzi took a little nap in the car and Emi played on the warm playground, then we had dinner at Ivar's.  Kenzi was loving the fries.  We ended with shakes from Kid Valley and a nice leisurely walk back to the car.

Emi
Kenzi

My very special Mother's Day gift, I really love it!  
Emi and Kenzi's birth stones are the same as our wedding colors...bonus!

These 2 have the best Daddy I could ever imagine for them!  Thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day, I loved spending the day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment