Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mommy's Summer Vacation

For the first time since having the girls I went on a real get away! I hopped on a plane with 6 fabulous friends {and met one more in AZ} and off we flew to Arizona. I could not have gone on this trip with out the help of a wonderful husband who stayed home and took care of the girls {he was great and happy to do it!}

Emily and I on the deck outside the Griffin Club.

Janet coordinated everyone's spa services!  Here are the essentials and goodies that everyone was supplied with for 4 fabulous days in the sun, pool and spa!

It didn't take long to settle in, let down and relax!

I did miss my girls but I really enjoyed my time away.

We were spoiled by the yummy food and service at the Griffin Club at the JW Marriot {Desert Ridge} every minute we spent here was amazing!

AZ I will be back for you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment