Friday, June 27, 2014

Arizona

After my girls trip to Arizona last year I couldn't wait to go again!  Who wouldn't love lounging by the pool, eating, drinking and just relaxing with some of your favorite people?  This year Erich joined me for 2 nights in AZ before girl time.  He was not alone, Mark {Emily} and Martin {Janet} also joined to to have some couple time in the desert.  It was wonderful!  Thankfully our parents were able to help with the girls so we could take this much needed get away and know that the girls were happy and safe!
At the Griffin Club

Relaxing at the pool

                        Girl time!                                                   Celebrating the soon to be Mrs. Hauge!

Emily & me


View from our room

Yummy drinks...5 nights of laughter and fun!



Good times with "TOTE-ally" amazing friends {and husband} I am one lucky gal!  
I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment