Saturday, January 3, 2015

Skiing, First time in 2015

We have been watching and waiting for snow in the mountains so that we could start using our season ski passes.  Here's Emi already to go in her new ski jacket.  Kenzi was all bundled up in Emi's old coat and snow pants, and I couldn't snap a picture of her {she was too excited}.
Ready for the first run of the season!
Riding the lift...I got my phone out and Emi started saying, "Mom...put your phone away, you can do that later we are on the chair lift, Mom!"  
I told her that I just needed a quick picture and then I'd put it away and hang on :)

Taking a break!
Happy girl!
Kenzi played in the snow {happily} from 12:30-4pm, what a trooper!

We had a fun family day up on the slopes...
we could use some more snow up in the mountains though as only 3 lifts were open and there were some bare patches, exposing rocks and shrubs.  Emi and I still had fun skiing together she picked up right from where she left off last year! Emi rode the chair up one time as a single to see what it would be like and skied down to us all by herself {She did great!  I did warn her and prep her all afternoon about safety and tricky people before I left her go, ha ha.}   

No comments:

Post a Comment