Monday, March 27, 2017

:: ASCD Conference :: Anaheim

Last week I traveled to Anaheim for the annual National ASCD Conference.  I learned more about my role with Washington State ASCD and had the opportunity to meet many leaders in other states who have the same role that I have.  It was a wonderful opportunity to learn as an educator and leader.  Unfortunately, my phone rang right as I stepped off the plane, Kenzi got sick at school ... then Erich was coming down with something ... welcome back to reality ... conferencing was a nice break!


I was hoping for more California like weather, it didn't rain but it was on the cooler side 67- 70 degrees most days.

Image may contain: 4 people, text
The WSASCD crew!


Inside the convention center where all the booths of various curriculum companies and programs were being sold...it was fun "trick or treating" for pens, note pads and other various items.  Emi and Kenzi were excited about the pens that doubled as a stylus.



On Sunday WSASCD hosted a reception.



We took one day to spend at Disneyland.  This is my all time favorite ride ... although it's not quite the same without the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment