Thursday, March 6, 2014

Clean?

I was amazed when I asked Emi and Kenzi to pick up their playroom...they actually did after I asked only ONCE!  Usually I have to go in and make sure they are following through or guide them with certain items since they can't reach everything, but this time I was pleasantly surprised that it was all cleaned up and they were hiding from me after.  Silly girls!
So after the playroom was clean, I found them in Emi's room {I swear one space is clean then another is a disaster} I guess I can't blame them for having fun.  I like how Kenzi looks like she's been caught red handed in the first picture...then she realizes oh, Mommy isn't going to freak out :)

I also noticed Emi placed her favorite stuffy in a nice head stand on her shelf...funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment