Thursday, March 27, 2014

Kenzi Time!

Kenzi has been experimenting with ending her naps.  I have a love hate relationship with this stage in a child's life, it's hard but bedtime in the evening is a whole lot better so I guess it's a give and take.

After we dropped Emi off at school and ran a quick errand, we ended up at Cross Roads Mall where they have 25 cent rides.  I had 3 quarters and here is Kenzi on her 3 rides of choice.
What do you know, Kenzi is so happy she's actually looking when I ask to to SMILE and LOOK at my camera...unfortunately she was in motion so these pictures are blurry.
Beep Beep!
This car ride is particularly fun because she can step on the brake to make it stop and go, so of course I get to the be pedestrian who is waiting for the driver to let me cross.  Fun times with my little Kenzi! 

Here's a picture of Kenzi with on her pink tricycle and new helmet!  She's really good at pedaling and has been practicing riding a bike with training wheels {gotta keep up with big sis.}

No comments:

Post a Comment