Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kenzi's First Day of Preschool {Ladybug}

Kenzi was ready to go for her first day of preschool.  Last night when I was tucking her in I reminded her that tomorrow would be the first day of school.  Kenzi cheered!  "I'm SO excited, I can't wait!"  Then went to bed...this morning she woke up and picked her out her clothes.  Daddy did her hair today and she was all set!

She didn't really want to pose for this picture, she just wanted to go inside to play!

Here's the new trio! 

Kenzi and Daddy!

Kenzi and Mommy!

Rice and bean table fun!

Kenzi has been waiting all summer to paint at school!

First day painting with friends.


This little bug had the best first day and the first thing she asked when we picked her up was, "when do I get to come to school again?"  We are so lucky to have found such a wonderful school for our family, it's going to be a great year!








No comments:

Post a Comment